"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

Monday, October 27, 2014

Doubting the Script

     Sorry for the lack of post Friday, I have been extremely busy lately.  So much so that I haven't had time to write anything for today either ^^;
     Here's a throwback poem written back in 2006, from the perspective of a Godless world, much like the book of Ecclesiastes (although not nearly as well written,thoughtful,wise,etc!)  See you on Wednesday with a new full post!

Doubting the Script

I am unwanted
unneeded and undone
my mind has gone on holiday
confusions all but won
when you cannot see your future
do you really know your past?
and if it's all a mystery
than can your life still last?
and still you ask the question
"what’s the point and who am I?"
and "will I ever see more than
this bleak forsaken sky?"
in droves we try to carry on
lost children of this age
actors who at once
have lost the will to cross the stage
this painted picture carries on
an image so contrived
lacking heart and soul
and all that makes a thing alive.

By. Jonathan Schaefer

1/27/06

No comments:

Post a Comment